Appellation d’Origine Protégée
M : Merlot / CS : Cabernet Sauvignon / CF : Cabernet Franc
This ruby-red wine, with purplish highlights, has a strong and complex bouquet with berry, vanilla and spicy notes).
Both robust and well-structured, this wine goes perfectly with red meat, game and cheese. To be tasted between 14° and 16°C.
- Bronze Medal • Mâcon 2013
- Silver Medal • Baye et Bourg 2012
- Silver Medal • Paris 2010
- Bronze Medal • Mâcon 2011
- Bronze Medal • Decanter 2010
- Bronze Medal • Mâcon 2009
Appellation Entre-Deux-Mers Contrôlée
Quality wine with brilliant robe and discreet nose (ripe sauvignon and Muscat-like). The intensity and the complexity of this white wine prove the good use of wine-making techniques.
Best appreciated with fish in sauce or see food. To be served at around 8° and 10°C.
- Gold Medal • Paris 2013
- Gold Medal • Paris 2011
- Commended • Decanter 2009